Mappers Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Leo32

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leo32
Newcomer
Newcomer
Leo32

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Application for Leo32 Empty
PostSubject: Application for Leo32   Application for Leo32 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:01 am

Name (Real Name): Ben Wilson
Native Language: English lol.

Why should you be a moderator?
Personality: I'm very nice and helpful, I only post if its contructive and helpful. The only people I despise are people who abuse forums, and spam useless comments.
Knowledge: I know about all there is to know about Open Tibia servers, Mapping, Scripting. I can answer mostly any question a user has about Ot's.
Active: I'm always on Otland Forums, and now that I've found this site I'll be very active here too, cause I love everything about mapping. I'll Edit this Thread Later and add an Example of my Work.

Edited: Click Here.

This Forum has great potention, All it needs is helpful staff and a good mapping community. In due time, this forum can become a great resource for Quality, A-Grade maps.

What experience with forums have you had in the past?
Havn't ever had any Moderator jobs. The closest thing to being anything more that just a forum member was when I was the Admin of my old Ot Server, but we all no those forums arn't serious and is usually full of spam and abuse anyway.

Any other info/comment
Im a very good mapper, but I usually lose interest in my projects very quickly, so I'm not really a good mapper for any teram projects, I'd rather just do my own little town and Show-it-off on the forums.
Back to top Go down

Application for Leo32
Page 1 of 1