Mappers Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is it!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruce
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-04-03

This is it!!! Empty
PostSubject: This is it!!!   This is it!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:57 pm

It's true you all!
Today is the day!!
First of all, I'd like to explain some rules and features here.

-Picture Album
Yes, that's true. All users will have access to create they'r very own galleries.
Each album can hold up to 100 pictures, with no album limits.
I don't even have to say that pr0n and other messed up stuff will be deleted and the user that posts that will have a 1 week IP ban, so don't even try it.
Still in this matter, the 5 newest pictures will be shown in the forum home, at the bottom of the page.

-ChatBox
Another nice feature. This chatbox works different from the current one. You no longer have to login/logout and you won't get kicked for being idle. Plus, it will follow you in every part of the forum except when you are posting/editing a thread/post.
Soon the chatbox will hold different channels. You can also send private messages inside it.

-Arcade
Yeah, we got one. And I have to say this, it's damn cool. You can create tournaments, have trophies, ranks and the best part, new games almost every day!
But, and this will make you guys flame me, it's only for Staff members and Donators/V.I.P.

-Experience
Besides the postcount, users now will have levels and awards.
These levels will be based on online time, post count, thread count, attachments, threads visited, etc. All in all, it will fully measure a members activity.
You can see a users level inside the member page, or when you post a message. It will be shown under the postcount.
Inside the member profile you can see the experience bars and have access to the rankings.

-New Boards
We got new boards over there. Including LUA section and the so loved, Chit Chat. And a 'Test' section too.