Mappers Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best f*cking news!!!

Go down 
+4
Basti
Niborz
LeonTjuh
Bruce
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruce
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Best f*cking news!!! Empty
PostSubject: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:55 pm

Thats it boys and girls(w/e, we ain't got no girls...)!!!
We will finally have the new forum working!!
I finally finished business with the host service, I had to cancel the other one and found an even better one!!! And now it's working fine!!! Razz

You can already login to the new server:

www.mappersguild.net

Naw, joke!! It's still under construction... But, I will work like a camell to have it working till tomorrow night.
Soon we shall be moving!!

ps: Mods and Members that can stay online, please stay online as much as possible as I might need some help and maybe some testers(MODS).

C ya all!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://mappershell.rpg-board.net
LeonTjuh
User
User
LeonTjuh

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:57 pm

I would like to help with the testing Wink.
Back to top Go down
Niborz
Great User
Great User
Niborz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:08 pm

Me too ^_^ Tell me and I'm there to help!

Best f*cking news!!! Under-construction
Back to top Go down
Basti
Great User
Great User
Basti

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:47 pm

Cool =)

So... Should i just tell you, which thread of me should be copied into the new forum?

Kind Regards~Basti
Back to top Go down
Demon Eldorath
Demon Eldorath

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:53 pm

Great plix. I'm up! Good work Bruce! I'm glad to see that you're taking the time required.
Back to top Go down
http://niklas.nilssons.net
Bruce
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:56 pm

Naw basti, once I open the new forum, you'll copy the ones you want
And that's it Razz

C ya
Back to top Go down
https://mappershell.rpg-board.net
Basti
Great User
Great User
Basti

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:11 pm

Ahh.. okay ^.^

C ya
Back to top Go down
Niborz
Great User
Great User
Niborz

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:22 pm

We're close now. 8]
Back to top Go down
Demon Eldorath
Demon Eldorath

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:07 am

The MG forum says that you're testing functionality O_O, without me? :<
Back to top Go down
Niborz
Great User
Great User
Niborz

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:00 am

he's leaving me outside aswell XD but I throw tips to him sometimes Razz
Back to top Go down
Mackan
User
User

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:19 am

Noticed this on the site:
"Mappers Guild - Practice Makes Perfect"
Weren't it supposed to say: Where practice makes perfect?
Back to top Go down
Heer Karel
Advanced User
Advanced User
Heer Karel

Number of posts : 293

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:46 am

I noticed the forum is online, and the testing is going now? good news Smile
Back to top Go down
Basti
Great User
Great User
Basti

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:06 am

Mackan wrote:

nah... I think"Practice makes Perfect" is right, how it's written, coz it means: "If you practice one thing more and more, you'll get perfect / you'll make it perfect / You'll make your skills perfect" Wink
Back to top Go down
Niborz
Great User
Great User
Niborz

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:55 am

As far as I know after peaking with brus 2 nights in a row, it's configuring. Let him take the time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mackan
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:29 pm

Basti wrote:
Mackan wrote:

nah... I think"Practice makes Perfect" is right, how it's written, coz it means: "If you practice one thing more and more, you'll get perfect / you'll make it perfect / You'll make your skills perfect" Wink

Duh.. Don't you think I know what it means? I invented the slogan. And I was the one who started using (as in the words I used the most) with the saying in OTFans. And in the contest about slogan the option to vote on was ''Where practice makes perfect''.
Back to top Go down
Heer Karel
Advanced User
Advanced User
Heer Karel

Number of posts : 293

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:35 pm

Mackan wrote:
Basti wrote:
Mackan wrote:

Duh.. Don't you think I know what it means? I invented the slogan. And I was the one who started using (as in the words I used the most) with the saying in OTFans. And in the contest about slogan the option to vote on was ''Where practice makes perfect''.
mackan took the ball and scored Mackan 1 - 0 Basti
anyway, I think mackan is right since 'Where practice makes perfect' won and not 'Practice makes perfect'
Back to top Go down
Demon Eldorath
Demon Eldorath

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:00 pm

I think "where practice makes perfect" sounds like its ONLY here you can practice to reach the perfect mapping..
And "practice makes perfect" sounds more true, since it's not only here where you gain skills in mapping.
Back to top Go down
Mackan
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:20 pm

Demon Eldorath wrote:
I think "where practice makes perfect" sounds like its ONLY here you can practice to reach the perfect mapping..
And "practice makes perfect" sounds more true, since it's not only here where you gain skills in mapping.

But it is here that people can get help to practice better than on other sites since the site will be only aiming towards mapping and stuff that is in them. And not some other stuff. Else it could be "One of the places where practice makes perfect". Which wouldn't sound as good. Also the part (one of the places) could be to "read between the lines" kkthx?
Back to top Go down
Demon Eldorath
Demon Eldorath

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:25 pm

Then you could short it down to Practice makes Perfect. plx
Back to top Go down
rdavison
User
User
rdavison

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:34 pm

Why's everyone arguing over one word? lmao

If you put "Where" it would then imply that mappersguild.net is where you will gain mapping skills, but people will just assume that "Practice makes perfect" as mappersguild.net is where you will gain mapping skills anyway.. haha

Pointless rant over Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aint_no_good_for_me
Basti
Great User
Great User
Basti

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:10 pm

Heer Karel wrote:
Mackan wrote:
Basti wrote:
Mackan wrote:

mackan took the ball and scored Mackan 1 - 0 Basti
anyway, I think mackan is right since 'Where practice makes perfect' won and not 'Practice makes perfect'

Rofl. DIdn'T want to start any fight -.-Ä And i didnt know that you, mackan, invented the forum...
Sorry for it, if you saw it as any affront!
And at you Heer Karel... Stop taking part in conversations of 2 people, who are talking just to theirselfs, and not to any other people -.-' It's annoying!
Back to top Go down
Mackan
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:29 pm

Basti wrote:

And at you Heer Karel... Stop taking part in conversations of 2 people, who are talking just to theirselfs, and not to any other people -.-' It's annoying!

It's called gaining postcounts in a spam kind of way. Which he's really good at. Very Happy

And I still think it would be better to have ''where'' infront of it..
Won't stop until it gets that way! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Demon Eldorath
Demon Eldorath

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:53 pm

Then you got to reply to yourself, x]

ontopic:
DARN, can't wait until it's up and public.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best f*cking news!!!   Best f*cking news!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best f*cking news!!!
Page 1 of 1