Mappers Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About download section

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Heer Karel
Advanced User
Advanced User
Heer Karel

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-04-04

About download section Empty
PostSubject: About download section   About download section Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:37 pm

As I was once again browsing this forum, I saw new posts in the download section (maps) and as I pressed on it, I saw 3 real maps, isn't 1 just enough?

Have a nice day Smile
Heer Karel
Back to top Go down
Demon Eldorath
Demon Eldorath

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: About download section   About download section Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:39 pm

I'm doing a download section cleanup later on, but still. On every single Real map I've seen there's allways something unique about it which they've mapped themselves, so don't be so quick to judge, but I'll take a look and do some cleanup.
Back to top Go down
http://niklas.nilssons.net
Heer Karel
Advanced User
Advanced User
Heer Karel

PostSubject: Re: About download section   About download section Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:48 pm

yeh, but that's maybe 1% of the map, I think 1 real map should do, since I'm actually against real maps and I think members should make their own maps
Back to top Go down
Demon Eldorath
Demon Eldorath

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: About download section   About download section Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:51 pm

I agree totally. But still... Ah dammit, I go nothing to say anymore. Still I'll keep my word that I'll do a clean up.
Back to top Go down
http://niklas.nilssons.net
Heer Karel
Advanced User
Advanced User
Heer Karel

PostSubject: Re: About download section   About download section Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:52 pm

if you agree with me, why where you trying to start a discussion (would win that easily btw :p)
Back to top Go down
Air
Air

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: About download section   About download section Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:35 pm

Maybe just one real map will be added at vBull...
we'll see, I don't care actually.
Back to top Go down
Niborz
Great User
Great User
Niborz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: About download section   About download section Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:52 pm

I have nothing against realmaps... sure, most of 'em is undetailed, bad, etc. but they're hella fun to play if exp isnt to low and u play just for the pvp Very Happy
and like demon~ said, most of them has shit thats unique.

i think you should leave it ^^
Back to top Go down
Survivor
Great User
Great User
Survivor

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: About download section   About download section Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:23 pm

I've also something to say about the download section. Could you make a rule so they put more effort to their threads? I don't want to say everyone does it, but most threads are like; Here is map editr81 y0 can download at "ww.linkhere.net.
It looks like those threads are just for gaining posts.. I think there should be a rule that they Must add the features and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down

About download section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mappers Hell :: General :: Feedback-
Jump to: