Mappers Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Introduction] Joah

Go down 
+5
Air
Mackan
Demon Eldorath
Survivor
Joah
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Joah
User
User
Joah

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-05-22

[Introduction] Joah Empty
PostSubject: [Introduction] Joah   [Introduction] Joah Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:55 pm

Greetings, I'm Joah!
Some o' you may know me from OtFans.net and I guess that's just great!
... Milosovitch once offered me over msn to join this community but I wasnt that interested, due to lack of occupation I figurid I'd try to find out what this community was all about. (quite obvious tho..)
I'm mainly known as a spriter but from time to time I feel like retiering from spriting for a while and map instead!

Currently I'm mapping for a project, WoO, and I must say that it's going quite well!

See ye around!

Remember! "It's easier to stay well than to get well."

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Survivor
Great User
Great User
Survivor

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] Joah   [Introduction] Joah Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:06 pm

Hey Joah!
I've seen you at OTFans. ^^
I hope you gonna like it here.. It is still a small community, but it is growing every day and the website will be upgraded too! :O

Bruce wrote:
Indeed what Mackan said is true.
I'll finish sending some paper work to them today. This afternoon here in Brazil. Now it's 11am yet.

Once I finish, I'm hoping they will give me my username and password so I can access the FTP server. This being done, I'll install Vbull in it, configure it from bottom to top, and I plan it to be done top at the end of the week top most.
When I think it's good enough for members to start joining, I'll open it up and keep fixing things while we start the community.

I promised we'd have Vbull, now we do! Let's do our best to have the community working well.

C ya all!

Well, enjoy your stay!
yours,
SuRv1vOr..

PS:: Your sprites are über! And that jumping troll figure makes me laugh lol.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eldorath
Demon Eldorath

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] Joah   [Introduction] Joah Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:36 pm

Welcome here Joah ^_-
Back to top Go down
http://niklas.nilssons.net
Mackan
User
User

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] Joah   [Introduction] Joah Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:47 pm

Welcome Joah! hope you will be active here and post some awesomeriffic stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
Joah
User
User
Joah

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] Joah   [Introduction] Joah Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:52 pm

*tease tease*
[Introduction] Joah Briigathiluu7
Wink
Back to top Go down
Air
Air

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] Joah   [Introduction] Joah Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:50 am

Welcome Smile

the city looks nice Surprised !
Back to top Go down
Niborz
Great User
Great User
Niborz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] Joah   [Introduction] Joah Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:11 am

Welcome. Very Happy
And minimap looks great. Smile What's the name of your project (WoO says nothing to me, just that it's World of O~?)
Back to top Go down
Joah
User
User
Joah

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] Joah   [Introduction] Joah Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:25 am

Niborz wrote:
Welcome. Very Happy
And minimap looks great. Smile What's the name of your project (WoO says nothing to me, just that it's World of O~?)

Yeah, it's World of On~ <- you shalt not know more o' this! You'll have to wait til the teaser.. ^^
Also there is a pretty small chanse of changing the name so I wont spoil stuff that would end up false! .. !!
Back to top Go down
Heer Karel
Advanced User
Advanced User
Heer Karel

Number of posts : 293

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] Joah   [Introduction] Joah Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:49 am

welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Seabitz
User
User
Seabitz

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] Joah   [Introduction] Joah Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:59 am

Welcome, Joah.

btw. I heard some 'rhumors' about you're a great mapper, can we wish for an showoff soon?

'rhumors' > check the ChitChat section > Best mapper (or something like that).

Regards, Seabitz.
Back to top Go down
http://otland.net/
Joah
User
User
Joah

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] Joah   [Introduction] Joah Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:07 am

Hahahaha! It was Milo! XD (Just read what Milo posted)

Well, Some o' ye might not know this but (no one should even know this..) I together with Milo started on a project! (WoO - teh unknown)
We have collected quite a fine team with a few others including my brother! (you couldnt guess who that would be) <- hims a programmer!

But as for the showoff I do give out small teasers of singel to semi-singel screens of my recent map in "latest mapping work" threads and such stuff.. Once its time to get serious I will make real teasers! =)

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Milosovitch
Great User
Great User
Milosovitch

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] Joah   [Introduction] Joah Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:57 am

Joah 4 life
welcome here buddy Very Happy
Enjoy your stay as I do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] Joah   [Introduction] Joah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Introduction] Joah
Page 1 of 1