Mappers Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About a reported post and a user :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heer Karel
Advanced User
Advanced User
Heer Karel

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-04-04

About a reported post and a user :) Empty
PostSubject: About a reported post and a user :)   About a reported post and a user :) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:55 pm

I'm not really sure where to post this, but I want to state it anyway, so if it's in the wrong forum, please move it Smile

It's about a reported post, which hasn't been deleted yet (idc it isn't, but as long as it gets soon)... Anyway, that user named after the yellow-stupid-always-annoying-laughing sponge, yes Spongbob is his name... He likes flaming at me and my project just because he had to wait only 4 little days for his application, that's just 1 more day then the usual 3 days we take to consider btw, but now he's just like: I quote! (after demon said stop going offtopic or I'll have to close it)
Quote :
yea u can close it xD i dont think it will be many more applications :>
Which is just driving me mad! seriously, if that user doesn't get his post deleted, I'll consider leaving this forum again simply because I can't stand his negative way of asking attention from other players and trying to ruin my project, which is really active and serious (complete opposite of what he says) >.>
Well, I hope either Bruce, Air or Demon reads it and can delete his post (which can be found here: https://mappershell.rpg-board.net/jobs-f14/req-team-tawot-the-ancient-world-t126-15.htm ). Because I seriously get mad and annoyed by it!

Greetings,
Heer Karel

Have a nice day Smile
Back to top Go down
Bruce
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: About a reported post and a user :)   About a reported post and a user :) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:46 pm

Ok, I get your point. It is indeed a spam post.
I've been away for some time and I guess I'll have to warn him.
Anyway, there's no need to get mad and threat leaving the community only because of this. Nor there is a reason for you to create a new thread instead of PMing one of the MOD's, including me.
So I'll just close this topic and delete that post.
For further actions you might want us to take, please send a PM.

I'm sorry if it seamed to take too long for us to do something, but sometimes it just passes by.

C ya
Back to top Go down
https://mappershell.rpg-board.net
Heer Karel
Advanced User
Advanced User
Heer Karel

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: About a reported post and a user :)   About a reported post and a user :) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:56 pm

then close it, btw, didn't took long, but I just wanted to post this Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About a reported post and a user :)   About a reported post and a user :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About a reported post and a user :)
Page 1 of 1