Mappers Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DUP Teaser III.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seabitz
User
User
Seabitz

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-04-16

DUP Teaser III. Empty
PostSubject: DUP Teaser III.   DUP Teaser III. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:08 pm

DUP Teaser III.

While exploring the vast lands of DUP, you may encounter several swampy creatures and beautiful places to stop and relax in the swamps, though you better bring a chair.. don't want to sink, do we?
DUP Teaser III. Swamps

Now you've explored many lands.. you find yourself stuck in a hole somewheres. Is there a quest to be found? I'm not telling! Find out for yourself. Wink
DUP Teaser III. Deepcaves

Looking for a place to relax, start a quest, visit an elderly fisherman or make runes? None of the above? Just lookin' for a place to explore? Then this is the spot for you. A beautiful home located to the north of all of DUP, warning: it gets cold!
DUP Teaser III. Peacfulcamper

If you're brave enough to venture far into the destroyed lands and walk through a mysterious portal you may find yourself with a nice reward.
DUP Teaser III. Emeraldquest

Just starting out on DUP? Looking to hunt some scary rotworms? Bam bam! Come down here and fight those beasts.
DUP Teaser III. Rotworms

Down in the destroyed lands (PoH) you may find yourself in an ancient temple.
DUP Teaser III. Ancienttemples

Are you the ultimate quester? Find this tower and go dream walking! Who knows what reward you'll get at the end.
DUP Teaser III. Dreamwalkin

After taking a long stroll with your horse and your sword, yeah that's right you don't have a love.. you've found a peaceful place you can enjoy alone. A waterfall down in the dark cathedral. Oh look! You have a friend, Mr.bandit.
DUP Teaser III. Darkcathedralwaterfall

Seems you've been disappointed in your friends attempt to slay you so you fled to another part of the cathedral, though it looks like something.. or someone has dug up the ground so it's turned to dirt. :mad:
DUP Teaser III. Darkcathedral

Credits: DUP Developers.
Original post: http://otfans.net/showthread.php?t=115213&highlight=DUP+teaser.

Kind Regards,
The DUP Staff.

Last edited by Seabitz on Sat May 17, 2008 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://otland.net/
Niborz
Great User
Great User
Niborz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-09

DUP Teaser III. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUP Teaser III.   DUP Teaser III. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:11 pm

6/8 IS MINE PLOX affraid
Back to top Go down
Survivor
Great User
Great User
Survivor

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-10

DUP Teaser III. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUP Teaser III.   DUP Teaser III. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:48 pm

Looks great, nice and much details.. But too much for a nice playing server.. People will get annoyed by all the rockes in the caves.. 7/10
Back to top Go down
Niborz
Great User
Great User
Niborz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-09

DUP Teaser III. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUP Teaser III.   DUP Teaser III. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:52 pm

Is that pointed towards https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q268/Sinseryz/deepcaves.jpg ?

Because it's not a cave to walk around in really...
Back to top Go down
Survivor
Great User
Great User
Survivor

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-10

DUP Teaser III. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUP Teaser III.   DUP Teaser III. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:57 pm

oh, ye that was the cave i ment ^^ than i'll give it a 8/10.. cuz the misterious hill looks pretty good ^^ and I see you got some nice quests in it^^
Back to top Go down
Heer Karel
Advanced User
Advanced User
Heer Karel

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-04-04

DUP Teaser III. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUP Teaser III.   DUP Teaser III. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:46 am

number 3 is mine Smile
looks nice, if I can I'll map some more stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DUP Teaser III. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUP Teaser III.   DUP Teaser III. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DUP Teaser III.
Page 1 of 1